Commercial Property Management
We have experience in managing a large range of commercial properties, including office buildings, retail units, warehouses, and shopping malls.
The services we provide include the following:
- Ensuring tenants fulfill their obligations as provided for under their lease.
- Undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals with the tenant.
- Working with agents to lease any vacant spaces.
- Approving all fit out/tenancy alterations requested by the tenant and ensuring that any proposed alterations comply with the current Building Act.
Building & general management
- Undertaking regular site visits to ensure a high standard of presentation of the building is kept.
- Offer advice with recommendations in connection with maintenance, repairs and improvements to the building as may from time to time be requested.
- Attend to any problems arising both within and outside of normal business hours.
- Ensuring Warrant of Fitness requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that trial evacuations are undertaken to comply with Fire Safety regulations.
- Attending to insurance claims as and when they arise.
- Liaising with the local authority or any other party with regards to matters affecting the property.
- Monitoring of rental and operating expense contribution receipts, ensuring these are kept up to date.
- Following up of any overdue payments.
- Approval and payment of creditor accounts.
- Preparation of your property’s annual operating expenses (OPEX) budget, and undertaking annual OPEX wash-ups.
- Completion and filing of GST returns.
- Preparation of accounts up to Trial Balance and forwarding of these to your accountant.
Depending on your needs, we can tailor a property management agreement that suits your requirements.